Sunday 29 June 2014

Food Food Food!/Poreless Labo


Normally I try to spend on Sundays with my mum. I don't remember when this Sunday mummy daughter shopping started, but I try to be free on Sundays after I came back from the U.K. even more.  Since I had something to do, I met her around three today and had some dessert.

Takano fruit parlour's parfait.



It is yummy but every time I think as if I'm tricked. They put some fruits on top of it and the rest of it is just ice cream and jelly things. 

After that, we did some little shopping. I found this wonderful dress. It was green but this looks black in this photo...! By the way, I didn't buy cause I already got a plenty amount of clothes and it seems obvious that I can't wear this in japan. 


We also get a treatment at Poreless Labo. My face skin condition is getting better but now it can be damaged by UV. It is really surprising that skin gets dry even in this humid weather. 

We had dinner at a Thai restaurant. I fond a rare food called Thai fondue! 



It was good but spicy!!!!!
Every time I have a Thai food, I have to struggle with its spicy. I thought about asking to get rid of all the chilli but if it's not spiciness, I feel something is missing..... Hahahahaha.


Tmr finally I can be relaxed a bit even though another crazily busy days will follow. 
Good night! Oyasumi~




No comments:

Post a Comment